Leadership Development Training
The most effective leaders will have an increased level of self-awareness; they’re mindful of who they are and how their leadership style affects the productivity and engagement of their team.
AS A LEADER WHY WOULD THIS TRAINING BE IMPORTANT?
Participants learn how their own characteristics create a leadership style and how that style influences the actions and behaviours of others. Leaders & managers gain valuable insights and understanding into their team members individually and collectively, and more clearly understand their motivational needs, behaviours and potential. The workshop highlights how individuals’ characteristics affect: decision-making, team orientation, communication style, openness to change, attention to detail & accuracy, ability to be innovative & creative in problem-solving, dealing with conflict, and how they will contribute to growth.
This Leadership Development Training will help you address:
- Understanding your own leadership style, how you influence others, and how you produce results.
- Identifying the different leadership styles that are required for various departments and levels in your organization.
- Underlying reasons why various performance gaps exist in the organization.
- Understand the difference between motivating staff and managing staff.
- To fit individuals into jobs that enables them to use their strengths & talents most effectively.
- More objectively and comprehensively understand individuals’ strengths, weaknesses and motivational needs in relation to specific positions.
Leaders that are aware of their own personality and communication in relation to others are far more effective at leading successful teams. This knowledge allows them to be better leaders because they are then able to anticipate how interactions or projects will unfold and as a result they are able to make appropriate adjustments to achieve desired outcomes.
Are you looking to enhance the leadership of your organization? Call us today to learn more about how our training can help increase the productivity and engagement of your employees.
Participating in this session will help leaders to:
- Understand the unique insights into people and performance that are missing from most hiring and managerial practices.
- Fit individuals into jobs that enable them to use their strengths and talents most effectively.
- Develop employee retentions strategies for effective performers; build employee coaching strategies to increase employees’ motivation for all staff.
- Set performance objectives in the most effective way with each employee
- Understand the most effective team building strategies that will improve group performance
The programme will help managers across West Africa to improve their personal management effectiveness, the organisation’s talent management strategy and organisation performance.