EXECUTIVE DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (FAST TRACK)
The Executive Doctor of Business Administration / EDBA Fast Track Programme provides an excellent opportunity for applicants with the Level 8 qualification to gain a further higher qualification to enhance their career prospects. The degree of Executive Doctor of Business Administration abbreviated EDBA and equivalent to a PhD in Business Administration, is a research doctorate in business administration. EDBA candidates may specialise in areas such as management science, technology management, organisational behaviour, coaching/mentoring, economics, or finance or other practical fields.
This course has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. It is aimed at those who are seeking middle and executive level roles in medium or large corporations. This diploma will provide access and progression in learning within the management, leadership and strategy vocational area, and will improve learners’ career development opportunities by enhancing their career prospects in their chosen area of employment.
The qualification scope covers the primary business functions and aims to provide a holistic study of core organisational issues that executive management would be expected to take responsibility for. The qualification provides a programme of learning for those who want to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of organisations and how executive management can help to achieve organisational and strategic objectives.
During the programme, learners will be able to:-
- Develop critical self-reflection and self-awareness to enhance personal and professional development at senior management level.
- Develop research skills for the senior level of the management.
- Analyse effective methods, procedures, and systems for defining, planning and scheduling, controlling and organising project activities.
- Assess organisational performance through strategic analysis to strategic formulations and to prepare the participant of this course to take the responsibility and managerial roles in areas of strategic planning, decision making and organisational change.
- Determine and apply appropriate research methods to business management problems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the concepts involved business and management related problems to make appropriate decisions based on sound reasoning and analysis to create the organisational solution.
- Conduct, evaluate and apply research designed to explain, forecast and to improve the performance of management system of the organisation.
- Develop skills, capabilities and understanding in managing and organising research project in line with professional and ethical principles.
- Evaluate and synthesize scholarly literature to general research that will significantly contribute knowledge in business management.
- Work as an independent researcher to make a contribution to knowledge through original and independent research.
The Fast Track Scheme consists of undertaking a Thesis within rules and regulations by EG/Universities.
Following qualifications are allowed to get direct entry onto the Thesis Level;
Master’s in Strategic Management, Leadership and other management certificates issued by Educrown Group partner universities.