EG Executive Doctoral Degrees
Educrown Group Executive doctoral degrees are terminal, doctoral degrees that are designed for working professionals. The research approach for an executive doctoral program is the “engaged scholarship” model that focuses on topics at the intersection of theory and contemporary business issues.
Types of executive doctoral degrees could include:
- Executive Doctorate in Business Administration (EDBA)
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
- Executive Ph.D.
- Executive Doctorate in Business (EDB)
- Doctor of Management (DM)
- Doctor of Professional Studies (DPS)
- Professional Doctorate in Business Administration
- Doctor of Organizational Change
Participant benefits include opportunities for:
- Knowledge update
- Career differentiation and advancement
- Career change